Athens Street Art
Private Tour for 5 adults (Lead Traveler Niko Angelakis)
What makes this Tour Unique
The title “The New Mecca of Graffiti”, which the English Guardian attributed to Athens, is nothing but random. Athens now holds a prominent place among the most famous for their street art cities.
Enjoy a 4-hour private walk around Athens and get to know, admire and photograph its Street Art scene as it has been shaped through the works of famous street artists such as WD, iNO, and Moralez.
Browse some of Athens’ best-known districts such as Psyrri and Exarchia and discover their unique character through the murals, stencils and graffities that decorate them.
Half-day Tour (duration: 4 hours)
Date: April 8, 2023
Suggested Starting Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Experience alternative, non-touristic areas such as Exarchia, Psyrri and Kerameikos
- Discover the historical evolution of the Street Art scene
- Admire and photograph unique works by famous Street Artists
- Understand how the political and social situation of Greece is reflected in art
- Enjoy the journey at your own pace, enjoying your coffee in a unique café decorated with beautiful graffiti and murals.
Be accompanied by an expert member of the BaG Team
A Greek coffee or other traditional refreshments per person
All taxes and fees
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
Foods and drinks
Entrance fees to any point of interest
Personal expenses (i.e. souvenirs etc.)